Monday, July 14, 2014

Thanks to -- Daily Easy English Expression 0020



Yesterday, we have studied ‘because of’ and we’ve used it as an excuse. But today’s expression is
kind of its opposite. Thanks to something… something, I could do something. Thanks to something, I did something or I will do something. So this is a good situation. It’s positive. And ‘because of’ was kind of negative. It’s easy. You make your own sentences, something that matches your day today. For example:
Thanks to you, I smile every day.
Thanks to my washing machine, I’ve clean clothes.
Thanks to this lotion, I look young

Dialogue:
Your skin looks healthy!
It’s all thanks to this lotion.
You mean, thanks to me for buying you the lotion!
Right^^
کل جو ہم نے ایکسپریشن پٹرھا تھا وہ منفی صورتحال  کے لئے استعمال کیا جاتا ہے لیکن آج جو ایکسپریشن ہم پڑھنے جا رہے ہیں وہ ہو بہو کل والے ایکپریشن جیسا ہے سوائے اس کے یہ مثبت جملوں میں استعمال کیا جاتا ہے۔ مثلاً ہم فلاں وجہ سے کوئی کام کرسکے یا کام کیا یا کریں گے۔
میں آپ کی وجہ سے روز مسکراتا ہوں۔
میری واشنگ مشین کی وجہ سے میرے کپڑے صاف ہیں۔
اس لوشن کی وجہ سے میں جوان دکھائی دیتا ہوں۔


No comments:

Post a Comment